Search  
Register   Login Friday, July 01, 2022

ForumForumGeneral discuss...General discuss...General discuss...General discuss...CanCan't see all tags in tree
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 9/17/2014 10:18 AM

Love the program, but in tagging I've used quite a lot of different tags, some in sub-categories (e.g. different places in one country). But, when I expand some of the categories to see the tags, the slider doesn't go far enough to allow me to see all the tags, however small I make the two lower panes. (NB - this is so even when I have only one category of tags expanded.) I can't find anywhere to allow me to change the viewing size of the tag tree on the left, which would solve the problem.

Or is there a fix to make the slider go far enough to show all the tags?

Thanks for your help - and apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere: I'm fairly new to the program

New Post
 12/5/2014 4:04 PM

I have seen something similar and if I click on the last shown item I can use the down-arrow on the keyboard to scroll further down to the rest of the items.

New Post
 12/5/2014 11:12 PM

Aah...excellent. Yes, works for me too. Many thanks.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumGeneral discuss...General discuss...General discuss...General discuss...CanCan't see all tags in tree

Membership Membership:
Latest New User Latest: 081ciro
Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 0
Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 0
User Count Overall: 709

Online Now Online Now:

del.icio.us del.icio.us | technorati technorati | reddit reddit | stumbleupon stumbleupon | facebook facebook | live live
Copyright 2006-2014 by My Photo Index - the free open source photo organizer