Search  
Register   Login Friday, July 01, 2022

ForumForumGeneral discuss...General discuss...General discuss...General discuss...Is there a quick key for  tag ? CTRL-F2 not workingIs there a quick key for tag ? CTRL-F2 not working
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 12/7/2012 12:44 PM

Modified By tagist  on 12/7/2012 11:45:40 PM

Hi, I am new to the product. This is the most dedicated free product doing tagging of photos I have found so far, so unique. I like it already. I have tens of thousands photos to tag and organize. If I select a few photo and then click a tag name on the left side and right click Assign. The new tag is added. It seems there is a quick key CTRL-F2 that does the same thing, It is not working somehow

Another question : can I move the MDB (Is this a Access MDB embeded?) to a different location and back it up. Right now it is under

Users.....AppData/Local

I was not given a chance to specify the location of the MDB and seems cannot move from the Tools Application Setting

Thanks for the help, Looking forward to use the product

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumGeneral discuss...General discuss...General discuss...General discuss...Is there a quick key for  tag ? CTRL-F2 not workingIs there a quick key for tag ? CTRL-F2 not working

Membership Membership:
Latest New User Latest: 081ciro
Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 0
Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 0
User Count Overall: 709

Online Now Online Now:

del.icio.us del.icio.us | technorati technorati | reddit reddit | stumbleupon stumbleupon | facebook facebook | live live
Copyright 2006-2014 by My Photo Index - the free open source photo organizer