Search  
Register   Login Wednesday, September 30, 2020

ForumForumMy Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Feature request...Feature request...Active Tag IndicationActive Tag Indication
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 2/14/2015 12:45 PM

When tagging a lot of pictures, it would be nice to have some sort of indication as to whether a parent tag has some selected tags underneath or not. I would suggest that you could improve this by highlighting parent tags (in bold) when a child tag has been selected, no matter how deeply down. The reason for this is that I often have to collapse the tage lists to make it possible to select tags from other parts. I have tried to visualise it with a manipulated screenshot.

Not selected:

Selected:

The tag that is selected is not highlighted, to be able to tell the difference between a selected parent tag with or without selected children. A parent tag should always (and only) be highlighted if one or more child tags have been selected, whether the parent tag is collapsed or not.

By doing this, it becomes much easier to find "runaway" tick-marks and understand why a certain picture is included or not.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumMy Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Feature request...Feature request...Active Tag IndicationActive Tag Indication

Membership Membership:
Latest New User Latest: Barolik
Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 0
Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 0
User Count Overall: 685

Online Now Online Now:

del.icio.us del.icio.us | technorati technorati | reddit reddit | stumbleupon stumbleupon | facebook facebook | live live
Copyright 2006-2014 by My Photo Index - the free open source photo organizer