Search  
Register   Login Friday, October 20, 2017

ForumForumMy Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Bug reportsBug reportsTag display incorrect when large number of tagsTag display incorrect when large number of tags
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 9/12/2010 2:04 AM

Hi.I've discovered a problem with the display of tag names when you've entered a large number of tags under one heading.

I have a large number of images (over 25,000) which I need to list under different headings, such as place taken and subject name.

The problem shows itself under my place heading, which has the largest number of tags and which was originally the "Imported Tags" Heading. It becomes impossible to show anything further than three quarters down my listing. Using the down arrow simply stops at that point, making some of the tag selections impossible.

I've tried to breakdown the listings into as many sub headings as possible, but can't overcome this problem.

Any ideas?

New Post
 10/5/2014 1:49 AM

I added a few empty categories at the end of tree of categories. It's not elegant, but works (hidden are those empty categories).

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumMy Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Bug reportsBug reportsTag display incorrect when large number of tagsTag display incorrect when large number of tags

Membership Membership:
Latest New User Latest: theeastendlad
Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 0
Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 0
User Count Overall: 612

Online Now Online Now:

del.icio.us del.icio.us | technorati technorati | reddit reddit | stumbleupon stumbleupon | facebook facebook | live live
Copyright 2006-2014 by My Photo Index - the free open source photo organizer