Search  
Register   Login Thursday, August 13, 2020

ForumForumMy Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Bug reportsBug reportsProgram fails on LoadProgram fails on Load
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 2/3/2009 11:01 PM

Hi,

Please try to go to Start-->Run and paste the folowing in the text line: C:\Documents and Settings\kimewing\Local Settings\Application Data\MyPhotoIndex

Then click on Ok

Asaf.

New Post
 2/3/2009 11:14 PM

Modified By kimewing  on 2/4/2009 10:30:55 AM

OK, I found the file under administrator. I don't see any "paperclips" to attach the file.Did you want me to copy and paste the file in here? Here is the file.

2/4/2009 1:41:31 AM - System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the path specified.
File name: 'System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll' ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the path specified.
File name: 'System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll' ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: The system cannot find the path specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070003)

at System.EnterpriseServices.ContextUtil.get_IsInTransaction()
   at System.Data.Common.ADP.IsSysTxEqualSysEsTransaction()
   at System.Data.Common.ADP.NeedManualEnlistment()
   at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.Open()
   at MyPhotoIndex.DataAccess.MSAccessDataProvider.Connect(String dbPath)
   at MyPhotoIndex.Main.ConnectToPhotoIndex(String path)

New Post
 2/4/2009 12:28 AM
Accepted Answer 

Hi,

Thanks for the input, It appears that you have an issue with the installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework,

In order to try and fix this please go to start-->Settings-->Control Panel-->Add or remove Programs

Now, Select the 'Microsoft .NET framework 2 item and click on change(this should take a minute or two).

If after doing so the problem persists, you will have to download and install the Microsoft .NET Framework again from the following location:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856EACB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en

Asaf.

New Post
 2/4/2009 3:25 AM

Dude, you ROCK!

I did the repair on the NET framework 2 and it seems to be working fine now. I am going to load up my photos tonight when I get out of work. Thank you for your time, knowledge and persistance!

Kim

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumMy Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Bug reportsBug reportsProgram fails on LoadProgram fails on Load

Membership Membership:
Latest New User Latest: zampetta
Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 0
Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 0
User Count Overall: 683

Online Now Online Now:

del.icio.us del.icio.us | technorati technorati | reddit reddit | stumbleupon stumbleupon | facebook facebook | live live
Copyright 2006-2014 by My Photo Index - the free open source photo organizer