Search  
Register   Login Thursday, August 13, 2020

ForumForumMy Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Bug reportsBug reportsProgram fails on LoadProgram fails on Load
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 2/3/2009 7:11 AM

I tried the de-bugging that was posted, but it didn't work. I loaded your program and was anxious to use it, but when I open the file and "create new", hit save and it fails with the microsoft report. How can I fix this?

New Post
 2/3/2009 10:09 AM

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience,

What version are you using? you can find it in the help-->About screen.

could you please send me the contents of the error report?

Asaf.

New Post
 2/3/2009 5:43 PM

I can't even get to the help screen. I open the program and it immediately prompts me with the photo index selection screen. I can either save or create new. If I click cancel the program closes. If I click open or save it then crashes and I get this note. "My photo Indes has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost. " Then I can click the close button. I downloaded the version on your webpage yesterday, so whatever version is out there is the one I am using.

Thanks, Kim

New Post
 2/3/2009 6:24 PM

Modified By Asaf  on 2/4/2009 5:27:35 AM

Hi,

What kind of OS are you using with what Service pack?

Can you please send me the log file from C:\Documents and Settings\__USER__\Local Settings\Application Data\MyPhotoIndex\myPhotoIndexLog.txt

Thanks

Asaf.

New Post
 2/3/2009 7:01 PM

Modified By kimewing  on 2/4/2009 8:24:25 AM

I don't have those file folders. I have the documents and settings and then I assume you mean "user" as either 1)administrator 2)all users or 3)kimewing.

But after looking in all of those folders there is no local settings folder.

I am using windows XP professional, version 2002, svc pack 2

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumMy Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Bug reportsBug reportsProgram fails on LoadProgram fails on Load

Membership Membership:
Latest New User Latest: zampetta
Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 0
Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 0
User Count Overall: 683

Online Now Online Now:

del.icio.us del.icio.us | technorati technorati | reddit reddit | stumbleupon stumbleupon | facebook facebook | live live
Copyright 2006-2014 by My Photo Index - the free open source photo organizer