Search  
Register   Login Thursday, August 13, 2020

ForumForumMy Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Bug reportsBug reportsCrash on loadCrash on load
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/24/2008 8:01 PM

I tagged some new pics, then deleted some of the files -

a) there doesn't seem to be any way of updating the file to show only the remaining thumbnails;

b) now MPI crashes immediately after loading up - it shows the 'tell Microsoft about this' box, then freezes. I've uninstalled, then installed the latest version, but no change. So far I haven't tried rebooting the computer - trying that now.

David

New Post
 5/24/2008 8:23 PM

Still crashing on loading, after reboot.

David

New Post
 5/24/2008 8:26 PM

Hi,

Can you please send me your log file ?

It's located at C:\Documents and Settings\_user_\Local Settings\Application Data\MyPhotoIndex\myPhotoIndexLog.txt

If you can also attach your index file (mdb) it would be great.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Asaf.

New Post
 5/25/2008 12:39 AM

Hi,

Looking at your log, This seems to be be a bug in the raw format provider, I will dig more into this and send you a fixed provider,

Sorry for the trouble ,

Asaf.

New Post
 5/25/2008 2:24 AM

Hi,

I've uploaded a patch for the Raw format provider to http://www.myphotoindex.com/Portals/0/Downloads/MyPhotoIndex.Plugins.ImageFormatProviders.Raw.zip

Can you please download the zip file and extract it to: 'C:\Program Files\MyPhotoIndex\My Photo Index\Providers'

and replace the existing 'MyPhotoIndex.Plugins.ImageFormatProviders.dll' file

Hope this helps,

Asaf.

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumMy Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Bug reportsBug reportsCrash on loadCrash on load

Membership Membership:
Latest New User Latest: zampetta
Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 0
Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 0
User Count Overall: 683

Online Now Online Now:

del.icio.us del.icio.us | technorati technorati | reddit reddit | stumbleupon stumbleupon | facebook facebook | live live
Copyright 2006-2014 by My Photo Index - the free open source photo organizer