Search  
Register   Login Thursday, August 17, 2017

ForumForumMy Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Bug reportsBug reportsEdited images distorted when viewingEdited images distorted when viewing
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 5/11/2012 12:16 AM

I just recently started using this program and it's really fantastic...I just love it! I'm having some issues, though, with my edited images and image versioning.

For example, I created a version set and cropped an image (default editing software set to Photoshop). The new cropped image is the primary/parent, but the thumbnail for the version set still shows the uncropped version in the unfiltered view. If I right-click, select Image Versions -> Show All and then double-click the primary version (even though both the thumbnails for both the original and the cropped/primary image look identical at this point) the primary version image enlarges and shows it to be the cropped version...except it's really distorted and stretched to fit the orginal image dimensions. The only way I can get it to show the proper cropped image and proportions is to go to the menu bar at the top and click View->Full Screen. It looks perfect there. Then if I go back to the viewing the unfiltered set, it'll show the stretched/cropped version for a while as the thumbnail, but after I view other images, it reverts back to showing the original unedited version and the cropped version as having identical thumbnails again. This is a huge problem when I'm hunting through thousands of images for a last-minute marketing request and need to see which version would be best suited. Am I missing a setup option or something that would fix how the primary version is displayed?

Thanks so much! This is some awesome stuff!

New Post
 5/11/2012 1:04 AM

Hi,

can you check if right click on the image-> change image data -> update thumbnail

helps

Asaf

New Post
 5/11/2012 1:09 AM

Wow - you're fast. And YES! It worked. Thank you! Will I need to do that every time I edit an image (I edit almost all of them) or is it likely that was just a funky gliche with that image?

Again, thanks so much!

New Post
 5/12/2012 2:43 PM

This sholdn't happen,

but if you see it happen again, please send me a sample image (the original)

and I will try to repruduce it on my machine.

Regards,

Asaf

Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumMy Photo Index ...My Photo Index ...Bug reportsBug reportsEdited images distorted when viewingEdited images distorted when viewing

Membership Membership:
Latest New User Latest: motmot
Past 24 Hours Past 24 Hours: 0
Prev. 24 Hours Prev. 24 Hours: 0
User Count Overall: 607

Online Now Online Now:

del.icio.us del.icio.us | technorati technorati | reddit reddit | stumbleupon stumbleupon | facebook facebook | live live
Copyright 2006-2014 by My Photo Index - the free open source photo organizer